Cecil C. Graham M.D.
Anesthesiology, Interventional Pain Management
Dr. Graham’s Training and Education:
• Dr. Graham is an anesthesiologist and specialist in Interventional Pain Management.
• He received his Medical Doctor degree from West Virginia University Medical School in Morgantown, West Virginia.
• Dr. Graham did his Internship and completed his Residency at Loma Linda Medical Center in Loma Linda, California.
• He completed his fellowship in pain management at Loma Linda Medial Center in Loma Linda, California.
Cecil C. Graham, M.D.’s Experience:
• Dr. Graham has extensive experience with muscle, joint, spinal injection treatments and nerve ablation procedures.
Dr. Graham’s Skills and Interests:
• He is passionate about and has had the privilege to advance in regenerative medicine including prolotherapy, stem cell therapy, and platelet rich plasma (PRP) treatments.
• Dr. Graham enjoys keeping busy with his 4 children, golf, as well as doing medical missions to Tanzania every year.