Board-Certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
• Dr. Avraham is a specialist in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
• He completed a Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation residency at Temple University/Moss Rehab in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in June 2015.
• Dr. Avraham performed an internship in Internal Medicine at Flushing Hospital Medical Center in Queens, New York in 2012.
• He received his Medical Doctor degree from Rutgers – New Jersey Medical School in May of 2011.
• Dr. Avraham has worked with both chronic pain patients and those struggling with substance abuse issues at Valley Forge Medical Center in Pennsylvania.
• He has provided volunteer physician coverage at multiple sporting events and other venues.
• Dr. Avraham is a member of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
• Dr. Avraham enjoys traveling, camping, hiking and spending time with his fiancé.