• Lori Kopulos received her Masters of Science in Medicine, Physician Assistant Program from Western Michigan University in 2004.
• She received her nursing degree from Jackson Community College in 2000 and received her Bachelor of Science Degree from Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science in 1989.
• Lori began her career as a registered nurse on the respiratory and renal intermediate care unit in Lansing, MI.
• Lori practiced as a Physician Assistant for 8 years in a family practice clinic in Chandler, AZ.
• Lori is a Physician Assistant – Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
• Lori is affiliated with American Association of Physicians Assistants, Association of Family Practice Physicians Assistants, and Arizona State Association of Physicians Assistants.