Dr. Robert J. Brownsberger, M.D.
Robert J. Brownsberger, M.D.
Board Certified Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physician
Dr. Robert J. Brownsberger’s Training and Education:
• Dr. Brownsberger is a graduate of the University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine.
• His Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency was completed at the University Of Washington School Of Medicine.
• He received his Bachelor of Science in Biology, Magna Cum Laude from the University of Dayton.
Dr. Brownsberger’s Experience:
• Dr. Brownsberger is a Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners.
• He is certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation; and the American Board of Pain Medicine.
• He is board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation as well as Pain Medicine.
• He is a former US Naval Flight Surgeon.
Publications by Robert J. Brownsberger, M.D.:
• “Hoarseness Due To Mitral Valve Collapse”, Journal of The American Geriatric Society, May, 1988
• “Neuromuscular Blockade Due to Gentamicin Sulfate”, The Western Journal of Medicine, February 1988
Dr. Brownsberger’s Skills and Interests:
• Dr. Brownsberger is a member of the American Pain Society and the North American Spine Society.
• He is a former Medical Director of the Flagstaff Medical Center and the Rehabilitation Associates of Southeast Alaska.
• He is a former Emergency Room Physician.
• He enjoys cold weather, high altitude and wilderness medicine.
• His interests include technical rock climbing/mountaineering, sailing and Nordic skiing.
Schedule an Appointment with Dr. Brownsberger Today!
Click here to email us:
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org