• Dr. Peterson completed his doctorate in chiropractic at the University of Western States in Portland, OR.
• Dr. Peterson received his bachelors of science degree from Weber State University in Ogden, UT in 2004.
• He will soon be on the post graduate faculty at Life West University.
• Dr. Peterson has worked with acute and chronic pain patients in multiple practices. He is passionate about multi-specialty care directing pain patients to the best treatments available.
• He has a special interest in managing patients who have recently been injured, whether it be from sports, work or car accidents. Extensive post graduate training and certifications have been obtained in sports injury, personal injury, and spinal rehabilitation.
• Dr. Peterson is a member of the Arizona Association of Chiropractic and National Association of Sports Medicine.
• Dr. Peterson enjoys tennis, reading, traveling and spending time with his wife and four kids.