Board Certified Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physician Medical Director
• Dr. Nasser is Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
• Dr. Nasser has extensive experience with muscle, joint, and spinal-injection treatments and nerve-ablation procedures.
• He has advanced training and skills in Minimally Invasive Endoscopic Discectomy and Rhizotomy Procedures. He also specializes in Stem Cell Therapy and has developed the Regenerative Medicine Program at Arizona Pain Treatment Centers.
• He completed a Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation residency at the Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, Illinois. He was co-chief resident and trained in Musculoskeletal, Sports, and Pain Medicine.
• Dr. Nasser received his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine from Western University, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific in Pomona, California.
• Dr. Nasser’s clinical focus is in pain treatment, especially neurological and musculoskeletal disorders, and performance of fluoroscopically and ultrasound guided minimally invasive procedures.
• He is fluent in English and Spanish.
• Dr. Nasser loves spending quality time with his wife and two daughters. He also enjoys exercising, hiking, and yoga and is a second-degree black belt in Tang Soo Do and Hap Ki Do.
• He has been involved in the community by providing medical care at local events and competitions.