• Received her Master of Physician Assistant Studies from A.T. Still University, Arizona School of Health Sciences in Mesa, AZ in 2011.
• Received her Bachelor of Science in Health Science from Truman State University in Kirksville, MO in 2008.
• She has experience in Neurology, but realized early on that her passion is in Pain Management. She utilizes a multi-disciplinary approach to treat pain conditions. She enjoys caring for her patients with compassion and providing treatment options to improve their quality of life.
• Physician Assistant-Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
• She is certified in Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support by the American Heart Association.
• She enjoys traveling, spending time with her husband, family, and friends doing all the activities Arizona has to offer.