• Mr. Brian Cody received his Master’s Degree in Physician Assistant Studies from Arizona School of Health Sciences in 1998.
• He received his Bachelor’s Degree in Science from Northern Arizona University.
• Mr. Cody is a Physician Assistant Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
• Mr. Cody has dedicated his entire medical career to the speciality of Pain Treatment and Rehabilitation and has extensive experience in this area.
• Mr. Cody is Physician Assistant-Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
• He is certified in Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support by the American Heart Association.
• He has volunteered with the Children’s Miracle Network–Ronald McDonald House, the Peace Corps, Battered Women’s Shelter. the Salvation Army and the Center for Sports Medicine and Orthopedics.